Instructions of how to get there
- 2 HOUR FREE PARKING ONSITE AT THE ITALIAN FORUM (*PLEASE REQUEST 2 HOUR FREE PARKING CARD AT FRONT RECEPTION) AND 2 HOUR FREE PARKING AT ADJACENT NORTON PLAZA
- BY CAR
- Entrance to the Italian Forum car park is either via Norton Street or Balmain Road
- Please bring your parking ticket to our office and we will provide you with a validated ticket for two hours free parking
- BY RAIL
- Take the train to Petersham Station.
- Walk up railway Street to Parramatta Road (about a 10 minute walk).
- BY BUS
- Buses run regularly along Parramatta Road from the city and the west as well as along Norton Street.
- Entrance to carpark is either via Norton Street or Balmain Road
- Park near the lift called Palazzo Palermo and come up to Level 1
- Please let reception know if you would like your parking validated. We have 2-hours FREE parking
- Take the train to Petersham Station, follow Railway Road for 10 minutes, or until you reach Parramatta Road. Norton Street is to your right.
- Buses run regularly along Parramatta Road from the city and the west, as well as along Norton Street
Suite 3, Level 1, The Italian Forum,
21-23 Norton Street, Leichhardt NSW 2040